The Summer Soccer Camp 2017 will be centered on the technical component shooting. The age groups of U5-U7 will focus on the technical development of shooting in fun game environments. The U8-U10 age groups will also be introduced to individual tactical schooling. Group tactical topics will be introduced to the older age groups (U11-U14).
Technical Concept: Players will develop basic shooting skills.
- Shooting with different surfaces. Inside, outside, lace, heel and header
- Shooting of a pass or cross; on the floor, in the air; driven or curved balls
- Skills/ Moves: Drag, Stop and Go, scissor, step over, shot fake
- First Attacker: Penetration through shooting. When, where, recognition and shooting mentality
- Defending scoring opportunities
Group Tactical Concepts
- Creating scoring opportunities after gaining possession in the center/on the wings of the field in the attacking third against an unorganized opponent
- Creating scoring opportunities against an organized opponent. Patience and visual signs
- Regaining defensive shape after losing the ball in the center or on the wings of the field in the midfield third. Dropping off, slowing down the attack, when to step up
Full Day Camp (9am - 4pm)- $280
Half Day Camp (9am - noon) - $160 -
Drop off available as early as 8:15am
Full Day later pick up available upon request
Weston Regional Park
Soccer Building - Building in front of field #2
20200 Saddle Club Road, Weston, FL
What to bring
- Soccer gear - shin guards, soccer flats and cleats
- Healthy Snack
Please enusre that you fill out the wiaver and bring with you for the first day of camp. Below is a link to the registration form if you prefer to pay the first day of camp or just the wiaver if you registered online. Every player must have a waiver before participating in camp.
Registration Form and Waiver
No refunds due to weather and no missed days. A doctor’s note is required if canceling due to injury/sickness.